Saturday, February 25, 2012

Samsung Galaxy S 2 hints and tips 4

Samsung Galaxy S 2 hints and tips 4 Tube. Duration : 7.10 Mins.


I've just converted from Apple iPhone iOS to Google Android and I am finding the experience interesting and enjoyable. So here is the second in a series of videos that chart my journey: Ringtones One of the things that always frustrated me with the iPhone was the way it was difficult to setup custom ringtones and notifications. I gave up very quickly. But with the android phone I was downloading whatever I wanted within five minutes. Find out how in this video. Enjoy the video and please comment.

Tags: Galaxy, S2, SGS2, Samsung, SGS, ringtones, notifications, zedge, tips, and, tricks, tutorial, Shortcuts, i9100, Android, Gingerbread, (operating, System), II, Help, Phone, Mobile, Cell, Device, Iphone, Wireless, Cell Phone, Phones, Touch, Android (operating System)

No comments:

Post a Comment