Sunday, February 12, 2012

Samsung Galaxy S II (2): Browser/Flash Heavy Usage

Samsung Galaxy S II (2): Browser/Flash Heavy Usage Tube. Duration : 7.53 Mins.


Free Galaxy Tab 10.1 - on.fb.me This is the default browser on the Galaxy S 2. Everything running here is with multiple windows with what I would call heavy flash content. I do a lot of "double-tap-and-tilt" zooming here to see if anything slows down. It doesn't. I tried to overload it a bit... not luck. Wow. WOW! Only problem I've found is adjusting the quality of the video stream during playback: really not that bothered! Also: that video on newgrounds is terrible... I should've read it before I clicked it! Running on Flash 10.2 Websites visited: www.newgrounds.com www.bbc.com www.samsung.com www.domarmstrong.co.uk

Keywords: Samsung, Galaxy S 2, Browser, Flash, Double Touch Zoom, Zoom, Browser Flash, Flash Demo, animation, phone, camera, mobile, smart phones, wireless, gadgets, electronics, cellphones, cell phones, apps

No comments:

Post a Comment